Feel free to ask for assistance
- General Information
- Wi-Fi, Cell Phones
- Cash, Currency Exchange
- For Babys
Takashimaya takes the following payment options
Kyoto – Recommended Items for Souvenirs
Basement 1st Floor Food hall of Takashimaya, Kyoto
- Year of Opening
- Sales Floor Area ( m2 )
Located in Kyoto, the birthplace of Takashimaya, the Kyoto store is supported by customers as the number one store in the region.
52 Shin-cho, Shijo-dori Kawaramachinishiiru, Shimogyo-ku, Kyoto-shi, Kyoto 600-8520
International phone number:
The operator will speak with you in your selected language.
*Hours: Calls received during the store's opening hours.
*Thai is available from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., except on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays.
Japanese phone number: +81-75-221-8811
【Reguler Business Hours】10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Dining garden on 7th Floor, Kyo-kairo, is open from 11:00 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.
Last order time differs in each restaurant.
* Our operation dates and hours are subject to change.
LOCATION and ACCESS
- Via Hankyu Train: Direct access on the basement level from Kyoto-kawaramachi Station on the Hankyu Kyoto Line
- Via Keihan Train: 5 minutes on foot from Keihan Gion Shijo Station
- 75 minutes by train from Kansai Airport to JR Kyoto Station
- 70 minutes by train from Osaka (Itami) Airport to JR Kyoto Station
*At JR Kyoto Station, take municipal bus number 4, 5, 205 or 17 to arrive at Shijokawaramachi in 15 minutes.
- 75 minutes by train from Osaka (Itami) Airport to Kawaramachi Station on Hankyu Line