- Year of Opening
- Sales Floor Area ( m2 )
Located in Kyoto, the birthplace of Takashimaya, the Kyoto store is supported by customers as the number one store in the region.
Amour du Chocolat
A festival of chocolate bringing together a fine selection of flavors from around the world.
Kyoto – Top 12 best-selling items at food hall on the basement floor
Basement 1st Floor Food hall of Takashimaya, Kyoto
- OSAKA / SHINJUKU / KYOTO / NIHOMBASHI / YOKOHAMA
Gift with Purchase
Cosmetics Stamp Card – Collect three stamps to receive a wonderful gift
Introduction of kimono shops
Kyoto is a traditional kimono city. We will introduce the contemporary kimonos that have always pursued the most advanced and highest class for a long time.
Feel free to ask for assistance
- General Information
- Wi-Fi, Cell Phones
- Cash, Currency Exchange
- For Babys
52 Nishiiru Shincho, Shijo-dori Kawaramachi, Shimogyo-ku, Kyoto 600-8520
International phone number:
The operator will speak with you in your selected language.
*Hours: Calls received during the store's opening hours.
*Thai is available from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., except on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays.
Japanese phone number: +81-75-221-8811
10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Dining garden on 7th Floor, Kyo-kairo, is open from 11:00 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.
Last order time differs in each restaurant.
Open 7 days a week.
LOCATION and ACCESS
- Via Hankyu Train: Direct access on the basement level from Kyoto-kawaramachi Station on the Hankyu Kyoto Line
- Via Keihan Train: 5 minutes on foot from Keihan Gion Shijo Station
- 75 minutes by train from Kansai Airport to JR Kyoto Station
- 70 minutes by train from Osaka (Itami) Airport to JR Kyoto Station
*At JR Kyoto Station, take municipal bus number 4, 5, 205 or 17 to arrive at Shijokawaramachi in 15 minutes.
- 75 minutes by train from Osaka (Itami) Airport to Kawaramachi Station on Hankyu Line