- Year of Opening
- Sales Floor Area ( m2 )
Located in Kyoto, the birthplace of Takashimaya, the Kyoto store is supported by customers as the number one store in the region.
2019 Takashimaya Summer Sale
Special Coupon Present Campaign at Takashimaya in Japan
April 1, 2019 (Mon) - August 31, 2019 (Sat)
- OSAKA / KYOTO / NIHOMBASHI / SHINJUKU / YOKOHAMA
WONDER VISIT CAMPAIGN
Special gifts from Five Takashimaya Department Stores in Japan!!
April 1, 2019 (Mon) - July 31, 2019 (Wed)
Introduction of kimono shops
Kyoto is a traditional kimono city. We will introduce the contemporary kimonos that have always pursued the most advanced and highest class for a long time.
Feel free to ask for assistance
- General Information
- Wi-Fi, Cell Phones
- Cash, Currency Exchange
- For Babys
52 Nishiiru Shincho, Shijo-dori Kawaramachi, Shimogyo-ku, Kyoto 600-8520
International phone number:
The operator will speak with you in your selected language.
*Hours: Calls received during the store's opening hours.
*Thai is available from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., except on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays.
Japanese phone number: +81-75-221-8811
10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Dining garden on 7th Floor, Kyo-kairo, is open from 11:00 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.
Last order time differs in each restaurant.
Open 7 days a week.
LOCATION and ACCESS
- Via Hankyu Train: Direct access on the basement level from Kawaramachi Station on the Hankyu Kyoto Line
- Via Keihan Train: 5 minutes on foot from Keihan Gion Shijo Station
- 75 minutes by train from Kansai Airport to JR Kyoto Station
- 70 minutes by train from Osaka (Itami) Airport to JR Kyoto Station
*At JR Kyoto Station, take municipal bus number 4, 5, 205 or 17 to arrive at Shijokawaramachi in 15 minutes.
- 75 minutes by train from Osaka (Itami) Airport to Kawaramachi Station on Hankyu Line