RESTAURANTS*Please note that business hours may change and temporary closures may occur.
A celebrated Kyoto restaurant established in 1970 and specializing in chicken dishes. Known for its famous All Japan Donburi Grand Prix Gold Award-winning Premium Oyakodon made with Daisendori chicken, and Namba Udon with Duck, a dish featuring Kyoto duck and Kujo scallions finished with Kyo-Sansho seasoning.
- 7F Dining Garden, Kyoto Avenue
Floor Map PDF Download
- Business hours
- 11:00 AM to 9:30 PM (last order at 8:45 PM)
- Counter seating: 9 / Table seating: 58
- Private rooms
- Set menus
- Children's menus
- Non-smoking (all areas, all day)
- Average charge
- Lunch: ¥1,700 / Dinner: ¥2,300
- High chairs
- Accommodation for wheelchair users