Dear valued customer
Thank you very much for supporting Takashimaya Department Store.
We are sincerely praying for those who have passed away during the new coronavirus infection, and would like to express our deepest sympathies and condolences to their families and relatives. We would also like to extend our deepest sympathies to those affected. Although the declaration of an emergency alert has been cancelled in all regions in Japan, the Takashimaya Group continues to make every effort with highest priority to ensure all customers and employees to prevent from infection.
We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience causes to the customers who visit our stores. And we appreciate your understanding and co-operation.
For the safety and comfortability of customers who visit our stores
To prevent infection
In order to let our customer shop safety and comfortability, we will do the following:
- Thoroughly manage health of our staff (daily temperature measurement, wearing a mask to prevent infection, regular hand washing and disinfection).
- Thoroughly disinfection and cleaning of display furniture and products (shopping basket, cashier counter, disinfection of display furniture, organizing and cleaning products)
- Installation of a sheet to prevent splashes at the sales floor
Keep an appropriate distance to let customers can shop comfortability.
- We will refrain from approaching to customer now, but please do not hesitate to let us know if you have any questions.
- Now, we will keep some distance from the customer more than usual and serve customers in a position that is not in front of us. Nevertheless, we still welcome you with a pleasant and a refreshing smile as usual.
- Now, we will receive and hands over the cash and cards through the tray, but don’t worry we will keep them carefully.
- Now, in order to keep some distance, we not helping customer with fitting. Even so, we will do our best to meet the customer’s request for coordination.
We ask for customers co-operation in order to ensure a safety shopping.
- Please visit with a small number of people to reduce congestion in the store.
- The entrances and exits are restricted.
- Enter to a floor or a counter may be restricted due to the congestion in the store.
- The use of elevators may be restricted.
- Please be sure to wear a mask when entering the store.
- When waiting for payment, please be sure to leave some space between customers.
- Please refrain from visiting us if you feel unwell or have a fever.
Takashimaya Co., Ltd. / TOSHIN Development Co., Ltd.
VIEW ALL TOPICS