Feel free to ask for assistance
- General Information
- Wi-Fi, Cell Phones
- Cash, Currency Exchange
- For Babys
70th Grand Hokkaido Exhibit – Featuring the Products and Tourist Sights of Hokkaido
Enjoy fall delicacies for full 13 days! The menu includes everything from Hokkaido's gift from the land to heavenly seafood, sweets, and lunch boxes!
Opening of Pokémon Center TOKYO DX and Pokémon Cafe!
TAKASHIMAYA WATCH MAISON TOKYO
World's top-level store specialized in watches!
Nihombashi – Recommended Items for Souvenirs
Basement 1st Floor Food hall of Takashimaya, Nihombashi
- Year of Opening
- Sales Floor Area ( m2 )
As Takashimaya's flagship store, the Nihombashi location provides high-quality, genuine products and services. In September 2018, Takashimaya was reborn as a new urban shopping center with its landmark main building, an important cultural property.
2-4-1 Nihombashi, Chuo-ku, Tokyo 103-8265
International phone number:
The operator will speak with you in English or Thai.
*Hours: Calls received during the store's opening hours.
*Thai is available from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., except on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays.
Japanese phone number: +81-3-3211-4111
【Regular Business Hours】
* Our operation dates and hours are subject to change.
- Main Building / Takashimaya Watch Maison10:30 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
- Restaurants on Basement 2nd Floor: 11:00 a.m. - 9:30 p.m.
Special Dining Hall and Restaurants on 8th Floor: 11:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Main Building Galleria: 10:30 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Fauchon Le Cafe: 10:30 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. (Weekdays,Saturdays), 10:30 a.m. - 8:30 p.m. (Sundays and national holidays) ※No early morning openings
- Annex10:30 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Basement 1st Floor: 10:30 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Seijo Ishii: 10:30 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.
1st Floor: 10:30 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Foods and Services: 7:30 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. (Weekdays), 10:30 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. (Saturdays, Sundays and national holidays)
2nd Floor - 5th Floor: 10:30 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
4th Floor (Libery Yoga Conditioning by Tipness): 7:30 a.m. - 10:30 p.m. (Weekdays), 7:30 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. (Saturdays, Sundays and national holidays)
5th Floor (Starbucks Coffee): 7:30 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Restaurants on 6th Floor: 11:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Restaurants on 7th Floor: 11:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.
- East Building10:30 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Pokémon Center Tokyo DX: 10:30 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Pokémon Cafe: 10:30 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. (online reservation required)
LOCATION and ACCESS
[Access from the nearest station]
- 5 minutes on foot from the Yaesu North Exit of Tokyo Station
*Exit from the Yaesu North Exit, cross Sotobori Street, and go straight along Sakura Street towards Chuo Street, and you will see the Main Building of Nihombashi Takashimaya Shopping Center at the corner after crossing Chuo Street.
- Direct access from Nihombashi Station on the Tokyo Metro Ginza and Tozai Lines
- 4 minutes on foot from Nihombashi Station on the Toei Subway Asakusa Line
Direction to Takashimaya Watch Maison: Exit from B3 of Nihombashi Station on the Tokyo Metro Ginza and Tozai Lines. Takashimaya Watch Maison is across Chuo Street from the Main Building.
- Approximately 60 minutes by train from Narita Airport
- 30 minutes by train from Haneda Airport