- Year of Opening
- Sales Floor Area ( m2 )
Located in front of Yokohama Station, the Yokohama store is the number one store in the region, accounting for the highest sales and profits among Takashimaya Group stores. A Yokohama Station-front redevelopment project is planned for completion in 2020.
Special Coupon Present Campaign
A complimentary coupon, which is usable at Takashimaya stores in Japan, will be gifted to the customers who have the cards of Takashimaya overseas stores.
Yokohama Store Beauty News
Feel free to ask for assistance
- General Information
- Wi-Fi, Cell Phones
- Cash, Currency Exchange
- For Babys
1-6-31 Minamisaiwai, Nishi-ku, Yokohama, Kanagawa 220-8601
International phone number:
The operator will speak with you in your selected language.
*Hours: Calls received during the store's opening hours.
*Thai is available from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., except on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays.
Japanese phone number: +81-45-311-5111
10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
The Rose Dining section on 8th Floor is open from 11:00 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
*Open 7 days a week.
*Some shops have different business hours.
LOCATION and ACCESS
- 1 minute on foot from the West Exit of Yokohama Station
- Also accessible from the South Gate of JR Yokohama Station
By Shinkansen from Kansai
- 120 minutes from Kyoto Station to Shin-Yokohama Station
- 135 minutes from Shin-Osaka Station to Shin-Yokohama Station
- 31 minutes by train from Haneda Airport to Yokohama Station
- 87 minutes by train from Narita Airport to Yokohama Station
- 25 minutes by Airport Limousine Bus from Haneda Airport to Yokohama Station
- 85 minutes by Airport Limousine Bus from Narita Airport to Yokohama Station
- 6 minutes by train from Nihon-odori Station to Yokohama Station