Currency exchange machine is out of service at present.
- General Information
- Wi-Fi, Cell Phones
- Cash, Currency Exchange
- For Babys
Yokohama – Top 12 best-selling items at food hall on the basement floor
Basement 1st Floor Food hall of Takashimaya, Yokohama
Japanese restaurants at Takashimaya, Yokohama
Please enjoy Japanese cuisines such as soba, sushi, sukiyaki and tempura
- Year of Opening
- Sales Floor Area ( m2 )
Located in front of Yokohama Station, the Yokohama store is the number one store in the region, accounting for the highest sales and profits among Takashimaya Group stores. A Yokohama Station-front redevelopment project is planned for completion in 2020.
1-6-31 Minamisaiwai, Nishi-ku, Yokohama, Kanagawa 220-8601
International phone number:
The operator will speak with you in English or Thai.
*Hours: Calls received during the store's opening hours.
*Thai is available from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., except on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays.
Japanese phone number: +81-45-311-5111
【Reguler Business Hours】10:00 a.m. to 8:00p.m.
The Rose Dining section on 8th Floor is open from 11:00 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
* Our operation dates and hours are subject to change.
LOCATION and ACCESS
- 1 minute on foot from the West Exit of Yokohama Station
- Also accessible from the South Gate of JR Yokohama Station
By Shinkansen from Kansai
- 120 minutes from Kyoto Station to Shin-Yokohama Station
- 135 minutes from Shin-Osaka Station to Shin-Yokohama Station
- 31 minutes by train from Haneda Airport to Yokohama Station
- 87 minutes by train from Narita Airport to Yokohama Station
- 25 minutes by Airport Limousine Bus from Haneda Airport to Yokohama Station
- 85 minutes by Airport Limousine Bus from Narita Airport to Yokohama Station
- 6 minutes by train from Nihon-odori Station to Yokohama Station