- Year of Opening
- Sales Floor Area ( m2 )
Located in front of Yokohama Station, the Yokohama store is the number one store in the region, accounting for the highest sales and profits among Takashimaya Group stores. A Yokohama Station-front redevelopment project is planned for completion in 2020.
- OSAKA / KYOTO / NIHOMBASHI / SHINJUKU / YOKOHAMA
WONDER VISIT CAMPAIGN
Special gifts from Five Takashimaya Department Stores in Japan!!
April 1, 2019 (Mon) - July 31, 2019 (Wed)
Special Coupon Present Campaign at Takashimaya in Japan
April 1, 2019 (Mon) - August 31, 2019 (Sat)
Feel free to ask for assistance
- General Information
- Wi-Fi, Cell Phones
- Cash, Currency Exchange
- For Babys
1-6-31 Minamisaiwai, Nishi-ku, Yokohama, Kanagawa 220-8601
International phone number:
The operator will speak with you in English or Thai.
*Hours: Calls received during the store's opening hours.
*Thai is available from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., except on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays.
Japanese phone number: +81-45-311-5111
10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
The Rose Dining section on 8th Floor is open from 11:00 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
*Open 7 days a week.
*Some shops have different business hours.
LOCATION and ACCESS
- 1 minute on foot from the West Exit of Yokohama Station
- Also accessible from the South Gate of JR Yokohama Station
By Shinkansen from Kansai
- 120 minutes from Kyoto Station to Shin-Yokohama Station
- 135 minutes from Shin-Osaka Station to Shin-Yokohama Station
- 31 minutes by train from Haneda Airport to Yokohama Station
- 87 minutes by train from Narita Airport to Yokohama Station
- 25 minutes by Airport Limousine Bus from Haneda Airport to Yokohama Station
- 85 minutes by Airport Limousine Bus from Narita Airport to Yokohama Station
- 6 minutes by train from Nihon-odori Station to Yokohama Station