Feel free to ask for assistance
- General Information
- Wi-Fi, Cell Phones
- Cash, Currency Exchange
- For Babys
Yokohama – Recommended Items for Souvenirs
Basement 1st Floor Food hall of Takashimaya, Yokohama
Japanese restaurants at Takashimaya, Yokohama
Please enjoy Japanese cuisines such as soba, sushi, sukiyaki and tempura
- Year of Opening
- Sales Floor Area ( m2 )
Located in front of Yokohama Station, the Yokohama store is the number one store in the region, accounting for the highest sales and profits among Takashimaya Group stores. A Yokohama Station-front redevelopment project is planned for completion in 2020.
1-6-31 Minamisaiwai, Nishi-ku, Yokohama-shi, Kanagawa 220-8601
International phone number:
The operator will speak with you in English or Thai.
*Hours: Calls received during the store's opening hours.
*Thai is available from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., except on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays.
Japanese phone number: +81-45-311-5111
【Regular Business Hours】10:00 a.m. to 8:00p.m.
The Rose Dining section on 8th Floor is open from 11:00 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
* Our operation dates and hours are subject to change.
LOCATION and ACCESS
- 1 minute on foot from the West Exit of Yokohama Station
- Also accessible from the South Gate of JR Yokohama Station
By Shinkansen from Kansai
- 120 minutes from Kyoto Station to Shin-Yokohama Station
- 135 minutes from Shin-Osaka Station to Shin-Yokohama Station
- 31 minutes by train from Haneda Airport to Yokohama Station
- 87 minutes by train from Narita Airport to Yokohama Station
- 25 minutes by Airport Limousine Bus from Haneda Airport to Yokohama Station
- 85 minutes by Airport Limousine Bus from Narita Airport to Yokohama Station
- 6 minutes by train from Nihon-odori Station to Yokohama Station