- Year of Opening
- Sales Floor Area ( m2 )
The established department store representative of the Minami area in Osaka is directly connected with Namba Station on the Nankai Line, which goes directly to Kansai Airport, and Namba Subway Station.
It has a rich assortment of goods in the luxury zone, cosmetics floor and other areas.
Restaurants occupy from seventh to ninth floors of the building, referred to as Namba Dining Maison. The floors are divided by different categories of food.
- OSAKA / KYOTO / NIHOMBASHI / SHINJUKU / YOKOHAMA
WONDER VISIT CAMPAIGN
Special gifts from Five Takashimaya Department Stores in Japan!!
April 1, 2019 (Mon) - July 31, 2019 (Wed)
Special Coupon Present Campaign at Takashimaya in Japan
April 1, 2019 (Mon) - August 31, 2019 (Sat)
Feel free to ask for assistance
- General Information
- Wi-Fi, Cell Phones
- Cash, Currency Exchange
- For Babys
5-1-5 Namba, Chuo-ku, Osaka 542-8510
International phone number:
The operator will speak with you in your selected language.
*Hours: Calls received during the store's opening hours.
*Thai is available from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., except on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays.
Japanese phone number: +81-6-6631-1101
10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Open until 8:30 p.m. on Fridays and Saturdays.
The basement west zone is open until 9:00 p.m.
Starbucks Coffee is open from 7:00 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
Namba Dining Maison is open from 11:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
Open 7 days a week.
LOCATION and ACCESS
- Via Osaka Metro: Direct access from Namba Station on the Midosuji, Yotsubashi and Sennichimae Lines
- Via Hanshin and Kintetsu Train: Direct access from Osaka Namba Station
Via Nankai Train: Direct access from Namba Station
- Approximately 40 minutes by train from Kansai Airport
- Approximately 60 minutes by bus from Kansai Airport
- Approximately 30 minutes by bus from Osaka (Itami) Airport