- Year of Opening
- Sales Floor Area ( m2 )
The Shinjuku store is the anchor store of Takashimaya Times Square, a large-scale commercial complex located next to the South Exit of Shinjuku Station, a station that boasts the highest number of daily users among train stations in Japan. The number of customers visiting the store has grown as a result of a Shinjuku Station South Exit redevelopment project that was completed in the spring of 2016.
Shinjuku – Top 12 best-selling items at food hall on the basement floor
Basement 1st Floor Food hall of Takashimaya, Shinjuku
Takashimaya Duty Free Shop SHILLA & ANA
The only airport-style duty-free shop in Shinjuku
- OSAKA / SHINJUKU / KYOTO
JCB × Takashimaya Department Store – Get up to 50,000 Yen in Gift Cards!
Feel free to ask for assistance
- General Information
- Wi-Fi, Cell Phones
- Cash, Currency Exchange
- For Babys
5-24-2 Sendagaya, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo 151-8580
International phone number:
The operator will speak with you in your selected language.
*Hours: Calls received during the store's opening hours.
*Thai is available from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., except on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays.
Japanese phone number: +81-3-5361-1111
10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. (Weekdays and Sundays)
10:00 a.m. - 8:30 p.m. (Fridays and Saturdays)
Restaurants Park is open from 11:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
Open 7 days a week.
* Opening hours are subject to change.
LOCATION and ACCESS
- 2 minutes on foot from the New South Gate / Miraina Tower Gate of JR Shinjuku Station
- 5 minutes on foot from Shinjuku Station on the Toei Shinjuku, Toei Oedo and Keio New Lines
- 3 minutes on foot from Shinjuku Sanchome Station on the Tokyo Metro Fukutoshin Line (Direct access via the Subway Entrance on Basement 1st Floor)
*2 minutes on foot from Shinjuku Expressway Bus Terminal
- 77 minutes from Narita Airport
- 44 minutes from Haneda Airport