Currency exchange machine is out of service at present.
- General Information
- Wi-Fi, Cell Phones
- Cash, Currency Exchange
- For Babys
Basement 1st Floor Food hall of Takashimaya, Shinjuku
Tax exemption procedure at Times Square
It is five stores of Shinjuku Takashimaya, Tokyu Hands UNIQLO, Books Kinokuniya Tokyo, Nitori that can do tax exemption correspondence in hall.
- OSAKA / SHINJUKU / KYOTO / NIHOMBASHI / YOKOHAMA
Gift with Purchase
Cosmetics Stamp Card – Collect three stamps to receive a wonderful gift
- Year of Opening
- Sales Floor Area ( m2 )
The Shinjuku store is the anchor store of Takashimaya Times Square, a large-scale commercial complex located next to the South Exit of Shinjuku Station, a station that boasts the highest number of daily users among train stations in Japan. The number of customers visiting the store has grown as a result of a Shinjuku Station South Exit redevelopment project that was completed in the spring of 2016.
5-24-2 Sendagaya, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo 151-8580
International phone number:
The operator will speak with you in your selected language.
*Hours: Calls received during the store's opening hours.
*Thai is available from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., except on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays.
Japanese phone number: +81-3-5361-1111
【Reguler Business Hours】10:00 a.m. to 8:00p.m.
10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. (Weekdays and Sundays)
10:00 a.m. - 8:30 p.m. (Fridays and Saturdays)
Restaurants Park is open from 11:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
* Our operation dates and hours are subject to change.
LOCATION and ACCESS
- 2 minutes on foot from the New South Gate / Miraina Tower Gate of JR Shinjuku Station
- 5 minutes on foot from Shinjuku Station on the Toei Shinjuku, Toei Oedo and Keio New Lines
- 3 minutes on foot from Shinjuku Sanchome Station on the Tokyo Metro Fukutoshin Line (Direct access via the Subway Entrance on Basement 1st Floor)
*2 minutes on foot from Shinjuku Expressway Bus Terminal
- 77 minutes from Narita Airport
- 44 minutes from Haneda Airport